The Bridge-to-Home BC & Yukon Collaborative is a quality improvement initiative that focuses on care transitions from hospital to home and community.
The goals of the collaborative are to:
- Improve the patient and care partner experience of transitions from hospital to home/community care
- Improve the confidence of patients (caregivers) to manage their care as they transition to home
- Improve provider experience of care
- Reduce avoidable hospital readmissions
- Enhance the ability of teams to effectively partner with patients and care partners in improvement initiative
This collaborative will advance the shared priority of enhancing home and community care by spreading evidence-based innovations that provide patients and care partners with the knowledge and confidence they need to manage their care at home or in the community.